Gear Replacement Procedure R8 Mini Mill

  • Dick Fasi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2004
      Hi,

      Finally broke some gears in my mill ordered replacements from LMS.

      Is there a link that shows how to replace all the gears. The gear
      directly under the cover between the spindle and the motor gear boke.
      I think this is the Low High speed gear.

      What are the chances the other gears are broken?

      Thanks!

      Dick
    • Dick Fasi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2004
        Thanks Clint.

        I was hoping that only the one gear was broken.

        Dick
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 21, 2004