Local endmills

  • mike kolacz
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 18, 2014
      I am wondering if anyone knows where to get end mills locally (Denver/Lakewood)? I am specifically looking for a 3/32ths with an 1/8th inch shank. I know I can buy them on line, however I'm midway through porting a shotgun barrel for a friend and don't want to leave my mill unusable while waiting for one to ship.

      Ideas? Thanks,

      Mike Kolacz
    • JK
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 18, 2014
        check your yellow pages look for machine shops call and ask them where to find local or even if they have one you could buy
        On Friday, April 18, 2014 7:20 PM, mike kolacz <mkolacz2000@...> wrote:

        I am wondering if anyone knows where to get end mills locally (Denver/Lakewood)? I am specifically looking for a 3/32ths with an 1/8th inch shank. I know I can buy them on line, however I'm midway through porting a shotgun barrel for a friend and don't want to leave my mill unusable while waiting for one to ship.

        Ideas? Thanks,

        Mike Kolacz

      • Scott
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 18, 2014
          Shop tools is local has has a decent selection. If it's not in stock they will order it in for you.

          Scott Fanning
          Sent from my iPhone
        • olawlor
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 20, 2014
            I've purchased carbide endmills off the shelf from Fastenal.  Locally they only carried 1/4" and 3/8" sizes in stock, but their website shows a huge variety of sizes available:
               http://bit.ly/1nBbAME

            You could also just use ENCO with second-day shipping.
          • mkolacz2000
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 20, 2014
              Thanks guys. I wasn't able to get to a local store before closing, but I now know where they are and I have some on the way.

              Mike