motor mounts

  • richardwesterfield74
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2013

      I am looking for free plans or drawing for a micro mart mill  motor mounts for cnc conversion

      thank you

      Richard westerfield

    • Chris Wood
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2013

        Richard:

        These plans should work: http://lmscnc.com/2353

        Regards,

        Chris Wood
        LittleMachineShop.com

        The premier source of tooling, parts, and accessories for bench top machinists.
        396 W. Washington Blvd. #500, Pasadena, CA 91103
        (800)981-9663 * Fax (626)797-7934

        I am looking for free plans or drawing for a micro mart mill  motor mounts for cnc conversion

        thank you

        Richard westerfield

      • ncr_man2001
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2013
          Read this guys tread over on cnc zone.  He posted all of his plans though out the thread.

          http://www.cnczone.com/forums/benchtop_machines/30385-x2_computer-numeric-control_finished_now_maybe.html