Free MINI Mill in seattle

  • mrschwee
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2013
      Bought it used to muck around with G code. I don't have any time to use it.  It is mounted to a cart with a PC and monitor, very heavy you will need a truck.  I'm in west Seattle, write me and then, come pick it up.

      Michael
      mrschwee@...
    • algershick
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2013

         Hello, Do you still have your mini mill? I live in Tacoma, I'm very interested.

        ---In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, <mrschwee@...> wrote:

        Bought it used to muck around with G code. I don't have any time to use it.  It is mounted to a cart with a PC and monitor, very heavy you will need a truck.  I'm in west Seattle, write me and then, come pick it up.
        Michael
        mrschwee@...
      • Alan Reinhart