Re: [GrizHFMinimill] Re: Igaging mounting hardware?

  • robert M
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 6, 2013
      On 10/4/2013 6:41 AM, Art Port wrote:
      http://www.flickr. com/photos/ 73243110@ N04/sets/ 7215763604545550 4/
      Here is the trick on this guys:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/73243110@N04/sets/72157636045455504/

      This is a modified version of the real URL; it will not appear as I have typed it. Yahoo will modify it for some reason by adding random spaces! Or, it could be the settings in your browser.

      "http://www.flickr.com/photos/73243110@N04/sets/72157636045455504/"

      MIGHT COME THROUGH PROPERLY BETWEEN QUOTES, OR NOT.

      Below is another attempt, replace asterisks with periods, ampersands with backslashes, and remove any spaces.

      http:&&www*flickr*com&photos&73243110@N04&sets&72157636045455504&

      Bob
    • Art Port
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 7, 2013
        Well,
        I was feeling pretty smooth, having success last night, and now when I pasted every one of your suggestions in, with the suggested modifications, I'm back to FAIL.
        Thanks anyway,
        Art