Now using URL's

  • Art Port
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 5, 2013
      Hi again,
      I copied and pasted both of your suggestions and got

      The requested URL "www.flickr. comphotos 73243110@ n04sets 7215763387925688 1" cannot be found or is not available. Please check the spelling or try again later.

      both times.
      I'm about to give up. The sites alluded to always seem interesting, but this is NUTS!
      I've tried pasting them into both Chrome and Internet Explorer, thinking one may have some wacko filter that the other doesn't. Doesn't see to make a diff.
      Thanks for giving me all this attention, but I'm beginning to despair! <G>
      Art

    • Mike Hunter
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 5, 2013
        Art,

        Don't dispair. My browser, Safari, flagged that URL as a possible phishing site.

        Mike

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 5, 2013
          I have been using the links and URL's throughout this thread and have not had any problems. I think the problem may be your computer or your browser.
          Mike.

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 5, 2013
            Use a program called Ccleaner, it will clean your cookies

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 5, 2013

              Based on what he pasted here, looks like somehow it's being put into the browser in two lines, instead of one long one like it should be.... My guess is his email client is screwing it up.

              Eric

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 6, 2013
                Hi AGAIN <G>,
                I don't know if it was the Ccleaner or my being EXTRA careful to look for and clean up gaps in the enclosed URL's, but whatever it was, I'm able to get the sites now. Thanks SO much for sticking with me in this. You guys are great.
                Art
                (AND it works in my other groups as well!)