Sent from NEO

  • mamhunter
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2013
      I've had NEO for several months now. I've had no problems; but, I usually do not originate posts, just reply. This is a test to see if the version of NEO that I am using allows me to post with a problem.

      Mike Hunter
    • Jeremy Winder
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2013
        Question...is NEO referring to the new Yahoo UI or something else?

        --
        Jeremy - Columbus, GA USA