Re: Live Steam Locomotives

  • CLevinski
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 24, 2013
      Thanks to everyone for the comments on building steam engines and
      locomotives! I'm going to start looking into this as a retirement
      machining project...

      Many thanks,
      Charlie
    • Ralph
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 25, 2013
        Charlie
        You can find a lot of information and help on the Chaski live steam group.

        http://www.chaski.org/homemachinist/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=0941c87b63c2f26dfb23ed9a382d7b87

        Ralph
        --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "CLevinski" <clevinski@...> wrote:

        > Thanks to everyone for the comments on building steam engines and
        > locomotives! I'm going to start looking into this as a retirement
        > machining project...
        >
        > Many thanks,
        > Charlie

      • CLevinski