Pacific Northwest Amateur Machinist Pot Luck Dinner and celebration

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2013
      We are having a pot luck BBQ in honor of Tyler Youngblood (projectsinmetal.com) who is moving from the Seattle area to South Carolina. This special event will take place in Tacoma, WA. on 8-18-2013.

      Please RSVP Barry Young (GrizHFMinimill Group on Yahoo) at barryjyoung@... with RSVP in the title. , if you would like to attend this event .

      There will be several demonstrations including Machine Leveling, Thread cutting, Speeds and Feeds, and much much more.

      Let us know we would love to have you over.

      Thank you very much

      Barry Young
      Group Owner