Re: [GrizHFMinimill] Re: How to make an adapter sleeve

  • Jwc C
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 19, 2013
      olawor......

      I am still trying to draw a tube (such as you describe)  with the Outside diameter(OD)  smaller than the Inside diameter (ID) unsuccesfully..
      Just in case I have a future need for such an extrusion...Can you tell  which vendors stock such a rare extrusion?  :  )))

      JWCC8

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 19, 2013
        --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, Jwc C <jwcc8@...> wrote:

        > olawor......
        >
        > I am still trying to draw a tube (such as you describe)  with the Outside diameter(OD)  smaller than the Inside diameter (ID) unsuccesfully..
        > Just in case I have a future need for such an extrusion...Can you tell  which vendors stock such a rare extrusion?  :  )))
        >
        > JWCC8

        I've made a number of those, and will be happy to send you some if I can just find them. They've disappeared along with my 0-1 inch inside micrometers. Some fool must have closed the damn things...

        DC

        (I'll stop now... must be the heat...)