Re: New Owner - New Member - A Few Questions

  • zild1221
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2013
      I appreciate everyone's help. I will give it a look over and see whats what, now that I know what I am looking for. As soon as I get it figured out, I will report back.

      Also, if any of you are interested... My initial intention of this machine was to help me make a lot of brackets and semi-precision parts I need to construct my CNC router I have had designed for some time. I will keep you updated on any projects that get made with this thing.

      Thanks again!