Video of gear reduction unit.

  • John Lindo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2013
      Possibly OT.for a mini mill group.but the end result of the last posting.
      Machining a piece of aluminum,strapped to a faceplate.
      using a standard HSS boring tool,machining to 90 mm dia x 30 mm deep,taking out at 3 mm deep cuts.
      The increased torque is amazing.
      Hope of interest.

      Regards
      John L

    • CLevinski
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2013
        John,

        As I mentioned on the mini-lathe group, the video is really impressive.
        It's actually hard to believe that's a Real Bull lathe! Very nice
        machining job on the parts...

        Thanks,
        Charlie