When do HF mini mills go on sale??

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
      I just missed a sale that was $60.00 dollars off, and the coupon code gave me another 20% off, the mini mill. less than $500.00 shipped. Does anyone know when they may go back on sale, and how does harbor freight ship the mini mill? Thanks Paul
    • superglide93ci
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2013
        --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <pollacciapaul@...> wrote:

        > I just missed a sale that was $60.00 dollars off, and the coupon code gave me another 20% off, the mini mill. less than $500.00 shipped. Does anyone know when they may go back on sale, and how does harbor freight ship the mini mill? Thanks Paul

        They seem to go on sale fairly regularly. When I bought mine in January, they were $100 off plus 20% coupon. My total with the $21.94 shipping charge was $421.93 out the door.
        Mine came via fed-ex, which surprised me, I didn't think they handled things that heavy.

        Keep an eye on the pricing, I'm sure the sale will pop up again before long.
      • Brice Gabriel
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5, 2013
          A couple times a year they do a 25% OFF one item coupon. Those are the ones to really look for. Typically around Easter and I think again around Thanksgiving, are definite times. Sometimes the discount coupon and sales price won't work in combination. I bought mine just over a year ago at the regular price of $599.99 used the 25% off coupon and they shipped it out Fedex. A couple days later it was on the doorstep for just over $510 with tax.

          Brice

          --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <pollacciapaul@...> wrote:

          > I just missed a sale that was $60.00 dollars off, and the coupon code gave me another 20% off, the mini mill. less than $500.00 shipped. Does anyone know when they may go back on sale, and how does harbor freight ship the mini mill? Thanks Paul

        • Joe Blount
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 5, 2013
            Here are two permanent links for HF coupons:

            http://www.harborfreight.com/digitalsavings.html
            These expire monthly.  After expiration, they'll be replaced with different coupons expiring the following month.  There is usually a 20% off coupon on this page (there is now).

            http://www.harborfreight.com/extra-savings.html
            These expire every few days.  After expiration, they'll be replaced.  Usually they're replaced within a day, sometimes it takes almost a week before they post new coupons.

            In my experience in store, you can always use a 20% off coupon for discount off the price rings up at the register - even a sale price.  But they won't let me use product coupon for an item, with a 20% off coupon on the same item.

            -Joe

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 8, 2013