X2 X-Y Table with Power Feed, Acme Leadscrews Available

  • equalizer700
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013
      I have a surplus X2 Mill X-Y table available. It has the LMS power feed and the Fignoggle Acme Leadscrew and Split Brass Adjustable Nut upgrades. I recently converted to the large table and CNC and already have a table on my drill press, so I don't need this one. It's in mint condition except for drilled and tapped holes where my scales were mounted (scales NOT included). I'll take $275 for the package, shipped (disassembled) anywhere in the continental US. This package is worth over $400 new, plus big bucks for the shipping that I'll pay for. Please contact me off list at equalizer700 on yahoo if you're interested. I'll post here when it's taken.