Newbie here

  • Dusty
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 3, 2012
      Hello All! And thank you for letting me join your group. I have been a woodworker and am expanding my knowledge to metalworking as well. I have a Grizzly G4009 lathe and a Grizzly G0705 Drill/Mill with a 4" R/T and 4" milling vice. My first question is how to secure the R/T to the table in the vertical position? The foot doesn't seem large enough for the clamps to secure it? Thanks in advance.

      Yours truly
      Dusty