Re: Metallograph

  • Dave Jarzyna
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2003
      OK- So... What is a Metalograph? Got a link to a photo?
      Dave J

      --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, Barry Young <barryjyoung@y...>

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2003
        Hi Dave:

        A metallograph is a special microscope used to view
        metal. It uses special lighting and stuff.

        Here is a link to a pic

        http://www.db.erau.edu/campus/departments/aeroeng/labs/materials/images/metallograph.jpg

        Barry Young

        http://shopping.yahoo.com