Re: [GrizHFMinimill] Re: Draft Sight CAD

  • John lindo
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2012
      Hello Hilmar
      Ref Turbo Cad
      I know of it,again you buy it after so many hours of free download.
      Already caught out with buying ACAD
      Draft Sight is free
      Thanks anyway
      John L Spain

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 2012
        OK, here we go again.

        Go do your computer stuff elsewhere. This is not a computer advice bulletin board, answer such questions off the board.

        What is it about NO OT POSTS that people have such a difficult time understanding?

        Barry Young

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 2, 2012
          See? this is the result of OT posts. Now we will have thirty or forty messages dedicated to what software works with what and how. Do it off list folks.

          Barry

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 2, 2012
            Good morning Mr Young and moderator.
            I feel responsible for getting your hackles up and apologize.
            All I did was to thank whom ever for putting me on to a new program for CAD.
            The days have gone for me at least to design a new gizmo for my mini mill on the
            back of a fag packet,and I start all my new concepts via CAD.
            I hope one day for many people to share designs for projects via the computer,
            by a simple e mail.and attachment.
            I personally think things can get out of hand out of pure enthusiasm,I have no idea about
            bites and 32 or 64 running systems, I just turn on the computer and off I go.Hopefully.
            I treat CAD as another invaluable tool,the same as an end mill,dividing tables etc and material selections.When posts
            contain the chemical compositions or hardening data of materials maybe this could be deemed OT
            I do not want to cause a nuisance and bow to your decisions of OT,as long as we all know where the
            bench marks are that's fine by me.
            Regards
            John L Spain.