Power supplies....

  • fmvf@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2012
      I just checked the power transformer on my amp, and it is 200/CT/200.

      Sorry for disagreeing with you guys, I do stand corrected! I will now crawl back into my hole, see you next spring.
    • Malcolm Parker-Lisberg
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2012
        But how are you to learn if you don't make mistakes.

        Malcolm

        I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy it! Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin The writing is on the wall.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2012
          That process "learning" never stops.

          That setup looks very nice, however I don't think I'll go that far. I have been machining for a long time but have never been exposed to CNC'ing. Those that do the home conversions on their machines just makes me looks at them with total awe. I'm a little too old to even try and learn that, I'll be 6 feet under before then.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5, 2012

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2012
              " I'm a little too old to even try and learn that" ......rubbish! it is learning that keeps you alive!
              A local young lady of 86yrs has just been awarded her Masters Degree and is now doing a Ph.D.

              Malcolm

              I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy it! Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin The writing is on the wall.

              That setup looks very nice, however I don't think I'll go that far. I have been machining for a long time but have never been exposed to CNC'ing. Those that do the home conversions on their machines just makes me looks at them with total awe. I'm a little too old to even try and learn that, I'll be 6 feet under before then.

              --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, Malcolm Parker-Lisberg <mparkerlisberg@...> wrote:

              > But how are you to learn if you don't make mistakes.
              >
              > Malcolm
              >
              > I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy it!
              > Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin
              > The writing is on the wall.

            • bbass408
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 5, 2012
                With one of the widely available conversion kits and modern "point and click" design and toolpath generation software, you could be up and running in a couple of weeks and we all hope you're not that old...