Re: looking for

  • bbass408
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2012
      That was kind of a classic post. I wasn't sure if he was looking for the gun or the mill. But, since his name had "sgt" in it, I'm guessing he's got the gun.

      --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Jim E." <jim0000@...> wrote:

      > "...a Gun". Can you be more specific as to what you have available?
      >
      > Graciously,
      > Jim E.
      > Lakewood, Calif.
      > All Hail Rube Goldberg!
      >
      > Sgt_Cude wrote:
      > > any table mills for sale or trade for a Gun

    • sgt_cude
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2012
        yes im looking for a mill have a gun will trade

        That was kind of a classic post. I wasn't sure if he was looking for the gun or the mill. But, since his name had "sgt" in it, I'm guessing he's got the gun.

        --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Jim E." <jim0000@...> wrote:

        > "...a Gun". Can you be more
        specific as to what you have available?

        > Graciously,
        > Jim
        E.

        Sgt_Cude wrote:
        > > any table mills for sale or trade for a Gun

      • Bill Williams
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4, 2012
          Jim E. wrote:
          > "...a Gun". Can you be more specific as to what you have available?
          >
          > Graciously,
          > Jim E.
          > Lakewood, Calif.
          > All Hail Rube Goldberg!

          I personally would love a six pounder Napoleon in my front yard!

          Bill in a town full of limo liberals!
        • dave_mucha
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 4, 2012
            May I suggest you list the closest city or your town ?

            Shipping from NJ to CA could cost half the price of a new machine !

            Dave