A good HF experience

  • cannontandem
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2011
      Since a lot of us use Harbor Freight for a lot of things I thought this might be of interest.

      In late June I tried to use a 20% coupon at a Harbor Freight store for a transmission jack but was told on two seperate occasions by store employees it was not valid for any jack. It did list floor jacks as being excluded but I had called that store after the first turn down and costomer service after the second and was told that THAT jack was eligible for that coupon. After a bit of email time with the corperate office I got an email from the acting store manager (not at this store when this started) that he would honor the coupon and include a $25 gift certificate.

      After two months I got what was promised on an $80 item.

      Paul M