Re: [GrizHFMinimill] Mini Mill Stand recommendation

  • Tom Pinkston
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2011
    I had some (4) metal legs laying around, so built the attached.  Of course, the drawers were the slowest to make.  2'' treated boards, pegged and glued together, with four coats of varnish made the table with a smaller 2' treated board for the platform for the mill to sit on. The legs have holes so leveling and tieing it all together was easy.  Several months later, and this miserable Central Texas heat, it is still level.

    Good luck, Tom

    On 6/5/2011 9:26 AM, l_luv2_fly wrote:

    Hi all,

    I recently took delivery of a LMS Mini mill and I am looking for stand recommendation.

    I see that HF has lots of different tables, stands, and even tool cabinets that might work.

    I'd appreciate some advice on this before I go ahead and build something.

    Thanks, Paul