Hello NEWBIE here !! Interested in buying a Harbor Freight or Grizzly Mini Mill

  • RayH
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1 2:42 PM
      Hello folks,

      I've been working with my Harbor Freight Mini-Lathe for several years and now realize a milling machine would be my next step ... anyone have a SIEG X2 type machine {Harbor [preferred], Grizzly etc.} they grew out of they would like to free up the space it occupies?

      Looking forward to reading your helpful hints and contributing when appropriate.

      Ray
    • Peter Becker
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1 3:54 PM
        Ray,
        I have a MAXNC 15 CL that I replaced with a full sized Bridgport CNC. It is a neat "hobby" CNC mill and the original owner of the company has bought it back the support should come back to it's responsible state. Emailme at pvbpoet@... if your interested.
        Pete

        I've been working with my Harbor Freight Mini-Lathe for several years and now realize a milling machine would be my next step ... anyone have a SIEG X2 type machine {Harbor [preferred], Grizzly etc.} they grew out of they would like to free up the space it occupies?

        Looking forward to reading your helpful hints and contributing when appropriate.

        Ray

      • N.H.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3 2:54 PM
          Hi Ray,

          Where are you located? I have one I'd like to let go of.

          Jeremiah