RE: [GrizHFMinimill] Cummins X2 Mill

  • whispers [HM]
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2011
      thanks for posting..

      is this a complete package your selling?

      I might be interested in the machine itself, if not.

      thanks

      Hi all, I may be selling off my entire X2 project mill...insert sad face here...
      hard timesare pushing me to sell off some of the projects that I can't get done and will cost me more than I can afford to get them done.  So far I have the machine, the belt conversion, stepper motors, new lead screw and nuts from TSK, motor mounts, and a spindle / router conversion set up for a DeWalt 1 3/4hp VS router...I'll figure out what I'm doing and post some pictures when I get a chance...

    • a3sigma
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2011
        Whereabouts are you located?

        David Clark in Southern Maryland, USA

        --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, MARCO MATTUCCI <mmattucci@...> wrote:

        > Hi all, I may be selling off my entire X2 project mill...insert sad face here...
        > hard timesare pushing me to sell off some of the projects that I can't get done and will cost me more than I can afford to get them done.  So far I have the machine, the belt conversion, stepper motors, new lead screw and nuts from TSK, motor mounts, and a spindle / router conversion set up for a DeWalt 1 3/4hp VS router...I'll figure out what I'm doing and post some pictures when I get a chance...

      • Sgt.Cude Cude
        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2011
          like David said where r u at

          selling off my entire X2 project mill...insert sad face here...
          > hard
          timesare pushing me to sell off some of the projects that I can't get done and will cost me more than I can afford to get them done.  So far I have the machine, the belt conversion, stepper motors, new lead screw and nuts from TSK, motor mounts, and a spindle / router conversion set up for a DeWalt 1 3/4hp VS router...I'll figure out what I'm doing and post some pictures when I get a chance...

        • Ed
          Message 4 of 6 , May 4, 2011
            Greetings,
            If you decide to part out your stuff, I would be interested in the belt drive,(what model/mfg is the belt drive?) let me know what you want (PM me) and I'll get a M.O. or check on the way.

            Thanks,
            Ed R.
          • Reid
            Message 5 of 6 , May 4, 2011
              I might be interesting. Where do you live?

              Reid