Re: 44991 On Sale for $399

  • dsymes
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 30, 2011
      I ordered one a week ago on the HF web site and the order was confirmed at $399 although the mill was back-ordered. I phoned customer service yesterday (no waiting, excellent help) and was told that my credit card would be billed when it was ready to ship and that they expected to be able to fill the order around June 25th.

      douglas

      --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, ED BAUD <ed_baud@...> wrote:

      > I think it also says until supplys last
      > Ed
      >

      > ________________________________

    • MMATTUCCI
      Message 2 of 21 , May 1, 2011
        That sounds like a good deal...I paid 325 for my used one, and it needs some help. Do you know if that is a shipped price? I will take a look at my local HF today, but they never have any X2's in stock. Thanks for the tip.

        --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <bnewman@...> wrote:

        > Tried to order 1 today even tho they say they are on backorder & got this message.............."Coupon code "XXXXXXXX" is not valid: Coupon usage limit reached". Didn't know if I should post the coupon code here. Coupon says it is good until July 10. I'm calling them Mon.

      • Bob
        Message 3 of 21 , May 1, 2011
          Tried again today & it said they were in stock & it accepted the coupon #. Shipping was 28.92 & tax was 33.50 for a grand total of 462.43.
          --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <bnewman@...> wrote:

          > Tried to order 1 today even tho they say they are on backorder & got this message.............."Coupon code "XXXXXXXX" is not valid: Coupon usage limit reached". Didn't know if I should post the coupon code here. Coupon says it is good until July 10. I'm calling them Mon.

        • johann_ohnesorg
          Message 4 of 21 , May 2, 2011
            > Tried again today & it said they were in stock & it accepted the coupon #. Shipping was 28.92 & tax was 33.50 for a grand total of 462.43.

            If you have a horrorfreight shop round the corner you can have the mill sent there and pick it up yourself, no S&H this way.

            Cheers,
            Johann
          • olduhfguy
            Message 5 of 21 , May 2, 2011
              Acording to HF Customer service, the 44991 is on backorder until June. I would like to hear from anyone who actually receives one of these. If I do an inquiry of this item online it shows in stock and shipping, but CSR says this is a mistake and they do not actually have this available.

              Thanks !

              --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "johann_ohnesorg" <bigdukeone@...> wrote:

              > > Tried again today & it said they were in stock & it accepted the coupon #. Shipping was 28.92 & tax was 33.50 for a grand total of 462.43.
              >

              > If you have a horrorfreight shop round the corner you can have the mill sent there and pick it up yourself, no S&H this way.
              >
              > Cheers,
              > Johann

            • whispers [HM]
              Message 6 of 21 , May 2, 2011
                Sound exactly what they did for their X3 models..

                (which I still have on order/rain-check!)   lmao..

                Its been maybe a year or so now....  you think I should still keep my hopes up?  =)

                Acording to HF Customer service, the 44991 is on backorder until June. I would like to hear from anyone who actually receives one of these. If I do an inquiry of this item online it shows in stock and shipping, but CSR says this is a mistake and they do not actually have this available.

                Thanks !

                --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "johann_ohnesorg" <bigdukeone@...> wrote:

                > > Tried again
                today & it said they were in stock & it accepted the coupon #. Shipping was 28.92 & tax was 33.50 for a grand total of 462.43.

                > If you have a horrorfreight shop round the corner you can have the mill
                sent there and pick it up yourself, no S&H this way.

                Cheers,
                > Johann

              • miner49r
                Message 7 of 21 , May 2, 2011
                  uhfguy,
                  I ordered one when Ed first posted the coupon. It arrived about one week later. This was a couple of weeks ago. Good Luck

                  regards,
                  Miner_49r

                  --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "olduhfguy" <phbrush@...> wrote:

                  > Acording to HF Customer service, the 44991 is on backorder until June. I would like to hear from anyone who actually receives one of these. If I do an inquiry of this item online it shows in stock and shipping, but CSR says this is a mistake and they do not actually have this available.
                  >
                  > Thanks !
                  >

                  > --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "johann_ohnesorg" <bigdukeone@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > Tried again today & it said they were in stock & it accepted the coupon #. Shipping was 28.92 & tax was 33.50 for a grand total of 462.43.
                  > >

                  > > If you have a horrorfreight shop round the corner you can have the mill sent there and pick it up yourself, no S&H this way.
                  > >
                  > > Cheers,
                  > > Johann

                • Bob
                  Message 8 of 21 , May 5, 2011
                    I ordered mine online Sunday, May 1 & got it today (Thurs, May 5) I was shocked!

                    --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "olduhfguy" <phbrush@...> wrote:

                    > Acording to HF Customer service, the 44991 is on backorder until June. I would like to hear from anyone who actually receives one of these. If I do an inquiry of this item online it shows in stock and shipping, but CSR says this is a mistake and they do not actually have this available.
                    >
                    > Thanks !
                    >

                    > --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "johann_ohnesorg" <bigdukeone@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > > Tried again today & it said they were in stock & it accepted the coupon #. Shipping was 28.92 & tax was 33.50 for a grand total of 462.43.
                    > >

                    > > If you have a horrorfreight shop round the corner you can have the mill sent there and pick it up yourself, no S&H this way.
                    > >
                    > > Cheers,
                    > > Johann

                  • Glen
                    Message 9 of 21 , May 9, 2011
                      Ordered mine from HF on-line on April 28th using the coupon for $399.99 out of Machinist's Workshop Apr/May. I was told it was back ordered until mid June. It shipped on May 3rd and just arrived today at the shipping address I use in North Dakota. Shipping was $29.