Re: [GrizHFMinimill] Re: [1 Attachment]

  • ED BAUD
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 10, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 151 KB
    let me try this
    Ed

    From: ED BAUD <ed_baud@...>
    To: GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com; miner_49r@...
    Sent: Sun, April 10, 2011 1:22:39 PM
    Subject: Re: [GrizHFMinimill] Re: [1 Attachment]

    Here is the page see if you can to come up
    Ed

    Message 2 of 21 , Apr 10, 2011
      Thx Ed,
      That's Great!
      with a 20% off any one item and another 20% off total sale. HF might owe me money. LMAO

      One final request... what is the coupon code for the Universal Tool Stand? That would be perfect for my bench grinder.

      Miner49r

      --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, ED BAUD <ed_baud@...> wrote:

      > let me try this
      > Ed
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Reid
      Message 3 of 21 , Apr 10, 2011
        I checked HF and it is 599.99 for X2. http://www.harborfreight.com/two-speed-variable-bench-mill-drill-machine-44991.html.  Can you tell me where is $399

        Reid

        On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 7:24 AM, miner49r <miner_49r@...> wrote:

        HIya Ed,
        $399... I can't seem to find the X2 on HF's site for that price and it seems that I also can;t access HSM's site either.

        Do you have a link for this information?

        Miner49r

        --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, ED BAUD <ed_baud@...> wrote:

        > I saw in the lastest issue of the Home shop machinist
        > that Harbor freight has the x-2 mill on sale for 399.99
        > I would look at that if you are "ready to drop the hammer"
        > If you need the code number i can post it here
        > Ed

      • usarmyfly
        Message 4 of 21 , Apr 10, 2011
          It works just fine. You have to add the item to your cart and add the coupon code on the bottom of the coupon that he posted. When you calculate it comes up to $399.99. That is $80 cheaper than I paid with the 20% coupon.

        • jsppleasant@verizon.net
          Message 5 of 21 , Apr 10, 2011
            If you have trouble with the 20% off code on the website, call Harbor Freight at 1(800) 444-3353. When I purchased an 8x12 lathe a couple of months ago, I couldn't get the coupon to work via internet order. Customer service took my order over the phone and added the 20% off for the sale. No muss, no fuss.

            Jon

            --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, Reid <reidsim@...> wrote:

            > I checked HF and it is 599.99 for X2.
            > http://www.harborfreight.com/two-speed-variable-bench-mill-drill-machine-44991.html.
            > Can you tell me where is $399
            >
            > Reid
            >
            > On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 7:24 AM, miner49r <miner_49r@...> wrote:
            >

            > > HIya Ed,
            > > $399... I can't seem to find the X2 on HF's site for that price and it
            > > seems that I also can;t access HSM's site either.
            > >
            > > Do you have a link for this information?
            > >
            > > Miner49r
            > >

            > > --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, ED BAUD <ed_baud@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I saw in the lastest issue of the Home shop machinist
            > > > that Harbor freight has the x-2 mill on sale for 399.99
            > > > I would look at that if you are "ready to drop the hammer"
            > > > If you need the code number i can post it here
            > > > Ed

          • sgt_cude
            Message 6 of 21 , Apr 10, 2011
              wish I have gotten that sell sheet

              Message 7 of 21 , Apr 11, 2011
                Thanks. I just hope my wife will let me to buy it.

                Reid

                On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 11:30 AM, ED BAUD <ed_baud@...> wrote:

                [Attachment(s) from ED BAUD included below]

                let me try this
                Ed

                Here is the page see if you can to come up
                Ed

                $399... I can't seem to find the X2 on HF's site for that price and it seems that I also can;t access HSM's site either.

                Do you have a link for this information?

                Miner49r

                --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, ED BAUD <ed_baud@...> wrote:

                > I saw in the lastest issue of the Home shop machinist
                > that Harbor freight has the x-2 mill on sale for 399.99
                > I would look at that if you are "ready to drop the hammer"
                > If you need the code number i can post it here
                > Ed

              • Bob
                Message 8 of 21 , Apr 30, 2011
                  Tried to order 1 today even tho they say they are on backorder & got this message.............."Coupon code "XXXXXXXX" is not valid: Coupon usage limit reached". Didn't know if I should post the coupon code here. Coupon says it is good until July 10. I'm calling them Mon.

                  > > --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, ED BAUD <ed_baud@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > I saw in the lastest issue of the Home shop machinist
                  > > > that Harbor freight has the x-2 mill on sale for 399.99
                  > > > I would look at that if you are "ready to drop the hammer"
                  > > > If you need the code number i can post it here
                  > > > Ed

                • ED BAUD
                  Message 9 of 21 , Apr 30, 2011
                    I think it also says until supplys last
                    Ed

                    Tried to order 1 today even tho they say they are on backorder & got this message.............."Coupon code "XXXXXXXX" is not valid: Coupon usage limit reached". Didn't know if I should post the coupon code here. Coupon says it is good until July 10. I'm calling them Mon.

                    > > --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, ED BAUD <ed_baud@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > I saw in the lastest issue of the Home shop machinist
                    > > > that Harbor freight has the x-2 mill on sale for 399.99
                    > > > I would look at that if you are "ready to drop the hammer"
                    > > > If you need the code number i can post it here
                    > > > Ed

                  • dsymes
                    Message 10 of 21 , Apr 30, 2011
                      I ordered one a week ago on the HF web site and the order was confirmed at $399 although the mill was back-ordered. I phoned customer service yesterday (no waiting, excellent help) and was told that my credit card would be billed when it was ready to ship and that they expected to be able to fill the order around June 25th.

                      douglas

                      --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, ED BAUD <ed_baud@...> wrote:

                      > I think it also says until supplys last
                      > Ed
                      >

                      > ________________________________

                    • MMATTUCCI
                      Message 11 of 21 , May 1, 2011
                        That sounds like a good deal...I paid 325 for my used one, and it needs some help. Do you know if that is a shipped price? I will take a look at my local HF today, but they never have any X2's in stock. Thanks for the tip.

                        --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <bnewman@...> wrote:

                        > Tried to order 1 today even tho they say they are on backorder & got this message.............."Coupon code "XXXXXXXX" is not valid: Coupon usage limit reached". Didn't know if I should post the coupon code here. Coupon says it is good until July 10. I'm calling them Mon.

                      • Bob
                        Message 12 of 21 , May 1, 2011
                          Tried again today & it said they were in stock & it accepted the coupon #. Shipping was 28.92 & tax was 33.50 for a grand total of 462.43.
                          --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <bnewman@...> wrote:

                          > Tried to order 1 today even tho they say they are on backorder & got this message.............."Coupon code "XXXXXXXX" is not valid: Coupon usage limit reached". Didn't know if I should post the coupon code here. Coupon says it is good until July 10. I'm calling them Mon.

                        • johann_ohnesorg
                          Message 13 of 21 , May 2, 2011
                            > Tried again today & it said they were in stock & it accepted the coupon #. Shipping was 28.92 & tax was 33.50 for a grand total of 462.43.

                            If you have a horrorfreight shop round the corner you can have the mill sent there and pick it up yourself, no S&H this way.

                            Cheers,
                            Johann
                          • olduhfguy
                            Message 14 of 21 , May 2, 2011
                              Acording to HF Customer service, the 44991 is on backorder until June. I would like to hear from anyone who actually receives one of these. If I do an inquiry of this item online it shows in stock and shipping, but CSR says this is a mistake and they do not actually have this available.

                              Thanks !

                              --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "johann_ohnesorg" <bigdukeone@...> wrote:

                              > > Tried again today & it said they were in stock & it accepted the coupon #. Shipping was 28.92 & tax was 33.50 for a grand total of 462.43.
                              >

                              > If you have a horrorfreight shop round the corner you can have the mill sent there and pick it up yourself, no S&H this way.
                              >
                              > Cheers,
                              > Johann

                            • whispers [HM]
                              Message 15 of 21 , May 2, 2011
                                Sound exactly what they did for their X3 models..

                                (which I still have on order/rain-check!)   lmao..

                                Its been maybe a year or so now....  you think I should still keep my hopes up?  =)

                                Acording to HF Customer service, the 44991 is on backorder until June. I would like to hear from anyone who actually receives one of these. If I do an inquiry of this item online it shows in stock and shipping, but CSR says this is a mistake and they do not actually have this available.

                                Thanks !

                                --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "johann_ohnesorg" <bigdukeone@...> wrote:

                                > > Tried again
                                today & it said they were in stock & it accepted the coupon #. Shipping was 28.92 & tax was 33.50 for a grand total of 462.43.

                                > If you have a horrorfreight shop round the corner you can have the mill
                                sent there and pick it up yourself, no S&H this way.

                                Cheers,
                                > Johann

                              • miner49r
                                Message 16 of 21 , May 2, 2011
                                  uhfguy,
                                  I ordered one when Ed first posted the coupon. It arrived about one week later. This was a couple of weeks ago. Good Luck

                                  regards,
                                  Miner_49r

                                  --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "olduhfguy" <phbrush@...> wrote:

                                  > Acording to HF Customer service, the 44991 is on backorder until June. I would like to hear from anyone who actually receives one of these. If I do an inquiry of this item online it shows in stock and shipping, but CSR says this is a mistake and they do not actually have this available.
                                  >
                                  > Thanks !
                                  >

                                  > --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "johann_ohnesorg" <bigdukeone@> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > > Tried again today & it said they were in stock & it accepted the coupon #. Shipping was 28.92 & tax was 33.50 for a grand total of 462.43.
                                  > >

                                  > > If you have a horrorfreight shop round the corner you can have the mill sent there and pick it up yourself, no S&H this way.
                                  > >
                                  > > Cheers,
                                  > > Johann

                                • Bob
                                  Message 17 of 21 , May 5, 2011
                                    I ordered mine online Sunday, May 1 & got it today (Thurs, May 5) I was shocked!

                                    --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "olduhfguy" <phbrush@...> wrote:

                                    > Acording to HF Customer service, the 44991 is on backorder until June. I would like to hear from anyone who actually receives one of these. If I do an inquiry of this item online it shows in stock and shipping, but CSR says this is a mistake and they do not actually have this available.
                                    >
                                    > Thanks !
                                    >

                                    > --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "johann_ohnesorg" <bigdukeone@> wrote:
                                    > >
                                    > > > Tried again today & it said they were in stock & it accepted the coupon #. Shipping was 28.92 & tax was 33.50 for a grand total of 462.43.
                                    > >

                                    > > If you have a horrorfreight shop round the corner you can have the mill sent there and pick it up yourself, no S&H this way.
                                    > >
                                    > > Cheers,
                                    > > Johann

                                  • Glen
                                    Message 18 of 21 , May 9, 2011
                                      Ordered mine from HF on-line on April 28th using the coupon for $399.99 out of Machinist's Workshop Apr/May. I was told it was back ordered until mid June. It shipped on May 3rd and just arrived today at the shipping address I use in North Dakota. Shipping was $29.