Discount Scales

  • BillL
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2011
      As some of you already know I was able to arrange a 20% discount with Quintmeasuring for the igaging scales. If you missed that announcement it will be listed below.

      Well Richard Quint is so please with the way that program is going he has ask me to announce that members of the Shumatec Group can now get 20% on all items on the web site http://ifn.net/users/quint/index.html

      I ask him to set display pricing on the web site.

      Here is a email from him

      Hi Bill:
      We will setup a website just for pricing for Shumatech. It should be up within 2 weeks.
      Thank you,

      Richard Quint
      Quint Measuring Systems,Inc.
      richard@...

      Here is the information about the scale discount:

      Well I have good news for everyone in the group.

      I have arranged for anyone in the group to get a 20% discount on the Igaging Items.

      All they have to get the discount is to send a letter to Carol at quintmeasuring.com and state that you are a member of the Shumatech group along with the items you desire.

      There web site is http://ifn.net/users/quint/index.html

      The prices are not listed on there web site but prices can be found on amazon.com under QUINT GRAPHICS.

      If you want the the 20% discount buy directly from QUINT GRAPHICS, do not buy thrugh. Amazon. They accept Visa/MC and Amex

      To order directly from Quint Graphics, please do one of the following:
      1. Email your order to carol at quintmeasuring.com
      2. Fax your order to our office--925-952-9483
      3. Call our office at 925-952-9484
      4. If you need any assistance from Quint Graphics, our company that sells on Amazon, please call Ron Thomas at 1-800-898-0857. He can also process your
      order.

      Yahoo truncates the address sorry you will have to put this together

      Carol+@+quintmeasuring.com remove the + symbols in the address

      Bill Libecap
      Cincinnati, Ohio