happy new year

  • rich
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2010
      hope the next year is better then 2010...we shall see ...it's been fun and interesting exchanging different idea's this year and i enjoyed it ...so have a good eve and hope to catch all of you on this web site next year ...good bunch of people ......Rich
    • Arved
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2010
        --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "rich" <yooperfork@...> wrote:

        > hope the next year is better then 2010...we shall see ...it's been fun and interesting exchanging different idea's this year and i enjoyed it ...so have a good eve and hope to catch all of you on this web site next year ...good bunch of people ......Rich

        Same to you, Rich. May all your milling run smoothly! :-)

        - Arved