Re: [GrizHFMinimill] A mini NO-NO...

  • dswr@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 40 , Apr 1, 2003
      Richard,

      Thanks for converting the bitmap to a .jpg. Us poor Webtv guys can't see
      .bmp.

      However, I'm completely clueless as to the "flat spot". Is the flat spot
      on the bottom of the slot, on the side, or the end?

      Would the same thing occur when you use a 1/4" end mill cutter to make a
      3/8" slot?

      leo (uh, where am i?)
      Message 40 of 40 , Jan 29, 2009
        Hi Jim: