RE: [GrizHFMinimill] Re: Marking Out w? Prussian blue

  • Tony Smith
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 1, 2010

      Yup, it eats a lot of things.  Vapour goes bang too, so you might want to give up smoking around it.  Best avoided, although I think it’s getting banned or phased out at a lot, brake cleaner doesn’t have it any more.

      MSDS here - http://www.jtbaker.com/msds/englishhtml/M4628.htm

      Tony

      MEK is a real joy to work with (choke gag). It ate a pair of nitrile gloves right off my hands last time. That stuff has got to be dangerous with too much exposure.

    • upand_at_them
      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 1, 2010
        I thought Dykem comes off with regular rubbing alcohol?