Any better way covers than accordian rubber?

  • kylejoiner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2010
      Hello,

      I pulled my table off yesterday to install a 12" iGaging digital scale unit and I'm back to the point of installing the accordian way covers. I've never really liked them becuase they are a little tricky to install. Has anyone come up with something like you see on larger machines that use sliding plates to cover the lead screw etc?

      Thanks,

      Kyle