Re: FYI: HF 4" Rotary Table 'n Clamping Kit on Sale

  • j54522000 <j5452@netzero.net>
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 29, 2003
      you can order the one with the angle handle for 74.99 if you use the
      number 47052-2-vga and order from printed catalog this one mounts
      ether way without angle plates--- In
      GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Jarzyna <mmjarz@y...>"
      <mmjarz@y...> wrote:
      > I see what you mean-
      > The latest HF (46132-3TAA ) table IS DIFFERENT from the one I
      bought.
      > If you paste the 46132-3TAA into HF's web page [
      > http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/html/associate/home.taf?
      acct=2000595
      > ] & then go to the Clamping kit HF is recommending you'll see
      the
      > different crank orentation - comparing photo's. Mine is the one
      > shown in the clamping kit pic.
      > Dave J. - Billings,MT
      >

      > -- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Richard <odomrm@m...>"
      > <odomrm@m...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanks for the photos, which cleared up (for me anyway) why one
      of
      > > the rotary tables has an angled crank and the other is parallel
      > > the side of the table casting. Yours is the version that angles
      > the
      > > crank handle toward the operator in vertical orientation, and is
      > the
      > > version that I thought I wanted, but wasn't sure. In the Inside
      > > Track flyer the photo indicates that the 46132-3TAA is not the
      > angled
      > > version and is on sale for $69.97. I'll make a decision about
      > which
      > > one to order soon.
      > >
      > > Richard
      > >
      > > --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Jarzyna
      <mmjarz@y...>"
      > > <mmjarz@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > The 4" rotary tables from Harbor Freight and Little Machine
      Shop.
    • Ottokrauser <ottokrauser@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 9, 2003
        Dave,
        How did you sign up on-line? I searched all over but couldn't find
        anything except the members log in. I do have a catalog here with the
        flyer to sign up. Maybe they pulled it?

        Thanks

        Randy

      • Dave Jarzyna <mmjarz@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 10, 2003
          At the time I made an on line purchase from HF, I checkes the choice
          to sign up for Insider on Line as part of my purchase. You set up
          your e-mail & a password & a "test" question & answer for securiety.
          Then whenever you go th their web site there is a left side menu item
          for insider stuff - click the link & sign in & browse the items at
          special pricing.
          - Dave J > Billings MT

          --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Ottokrauser

          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 10, 2003
            Okay, I see it now. Sneaky aren't they? They want you to buy
            something before they give you a discount. Oh well, let's see what is
            the cheapest thing that they have that I need??

            Randy

            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 12, 2003
              Not only that - But I usually pad my order to 50 bux for the FREE
              FREIGHT - still have the 5.95 handling charge tho....