RE: [GrizHFMinimill] Trying to post photos

  • Dave Hylands
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2003
      Hi Al,

      Are you logged into the group? If you haven't joined the group you can still
      browse the messages (because it has open archives).

      When you go to the home page:

      do you see 'Edit my Membership' near the top right, or a 'Join this Group'?

      I was able to create an Photo Album and upload a picture, so it's probably
      something simple likt that.

      --
      Dave Hylands
      Vancouver, BC, Canada