Re: [GrizHFMinimill] Re: FYI: HF 4" Rotary Table 'n Clamping Kit on Sale

    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 18, 2003
      Hi Richard:

      Where can we get a flyer?

      Barry Young

      --- "Richard <odomrm@...>"

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • gm54210 <bischel@att.net>
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 19, 2003
        Barry,
        To get an Inside Track Club flyer, you need to join the club. $15.00
        per year in the catalog.

        Richard,
        Has this proven worth the extra money to join?

        Wes
      • Richard <odomrm@mindspring.com>
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 19, 2003
          Not so far. I have only received this one issue since signing up for
          it during a recent catalog order. Everything I see that I might be
          interested in, I already paid too much for. Bummer. I'm sure that I
          will find something that will save enough to pay for the membership
          over a year's time though.

          Richard
          (Who expects to pick up an HF 12x36 lathe any day now)

          --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "gm54210 <bischel@a...>"

        • Dave Jarzyna <mmjarz@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 20, 2003
            I did my Insider on an on-line order for 10 bux
            BUT- I do not get flyers - Just log into "Insider" on the website &
            see the latest offerings....
            seem to be worth it - got my R.T. on sale....
            Dave Billings,MT

            --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Richard <odomrm@m...>"

            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 20, 2003
              Thank You Richard

              Barry Young

              --- "gm54210 <bischel@...>" <bischel@...>
              wrote:
              > Barry,
              > To get an Inside Track Club flyer, you need to join
              > the club. $15.00
              > per year in the catalog.
              >
              > Richard,
              > Has this proven worth the extra money to join?
              >
              > Wes

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com
            • Ron Moeller
              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 20, 2003
                Which rotary table did you buy. Part number please. How do you like it?

                Ron

                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 21, 2003
                  The 4" rotary tables from Harbor Freight and Little Machine Shop.
                  The HF model 46132 and the LMS model 1627.Both models are identical
                  in every respect.Hf sells their model for $79.99 + S&H,
                  LMS sells their model for more - But Chris's Marketing is in a
                  different class/category.
                  I have posted pictures in PHOTO's > Rotary Table .. in this group
                  As far as use.... I reallt have not put it to tha test yet - just
                  worked out a mounting solution that works for me. Table functions
                  just fine.
                  I bought LMS's clamping kit for the 4" & it fits fine.
                  Dave - Billings, MT

                  --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Moeller" <rdjm@a...>
                  wrote:
                  > Which rotary table did you buy. Part number please. How do you like
                  it?

                  > Ron

                  Kit on

                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 21, 2003
                    Thanks for the photos, which cleared up (for me anyway) why one of
                    the rotary tables has an angled crank and the other is parallel to
                    the side of the table casting. Yours is the version that angles the
                    crank handle toward the operator in vertical orientation, and is the
                    version that I thought I wanted, but wasn't sure. In the Inside
                    Track flyer the photo indicates that the 46132-3TAA is not the angled
                    version and is on sale for $69.97. I'll make a decision about which
                    one to order soon.

                    Richard

                    --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Jarzyna <mmjarz@y...>"

                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 22, 2003
                      I see what you mean-
                      The latest HF (46132-3TAA ) table IS DIFFERENT from the one I bought.
                      If you paste the 46132-3TAA into HF's web page [
                      http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/html/associate/home.taf?acct=2000595
                      ] & then go to the Clamping kit HF is recommending you'll see the
                      different crank orentation - comparing photo's. Mine is the one
                      shown in the clamping kit pic.
                      Dave J. - Billings,MT

                    • j54522000 <j5452@netzero.net>
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jan 29, 2003
                        you can order the one with the angle handle for 74.99 if you use the
                        number 47052-2-vga and order from printed catalog this one mounts
                        ether way without angle plates--- In

                      • Ottokrauser <ottokrauser@yahoo.com>
                        Message 11 of 18 , Feb 9, 2003
                          Dave,
                          How did you sign up on-line? I searched all over but couldn't find
                          anything except the members log in. I do have a catalog here with the
                          flyer to sign up. Maybe they pulled it?

                          Thanks

                          Randy

                          Message 12 of 18 , Feb 10, 2003
                            At the time I made an on line purchase from HF, I checkes the choice
                            to sign up for Insider on Line as part of my purchase. You set up
                            your e-mail & a password & a "test" question & answer for securiety.
                            Then whenever you go th their web site there is a left side menu item
                            for insider stuff - click the link & sign in & browse the items at
                            special pricing.
                            - Dave J > Billings MT

                            --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Ottokrauser

                            Message 13 of 18 , Feb 10, 2003
                              Okay, I see it now. Sneaky aren't they? They want you to buy
                              something before they give you a discount. Oh well, let's see what is
                              the cheapest thing that they have that I need??

                              Randy

                              Message 14 of 18 , Feb 12, 2003
                                Not only that - But I usually pad my order to 50 bux for the FREE
                                FREIGHT - still have the 5.95 handling charge tho....