Re: [GrizHFMinimill] Re: Now Leadscrew Covers

  • Bill Williams
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 3, 2010
      Scott Cordry wrote:

      > Hey bill,
      >
      > How big around is the column and how long does it need to be?
      > Get me the measurements and I'll see what i can come up with.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Scott

      Actually I wondered if it were even feasible! IOW I am conducting a
      "Feasibility Study!" What I am really interested
      in is a View Camera Bellows for a 4x5 camera with all of the tilt and
      offset capabilities that uses a CCD in place of the film! Should go from
      a 2 x 2 1/2 size at the lens board to the 4 x 5 at the film board. Of
      course it doesn't have to be hexagonal or octagonal, but my thinking was
      driven by the availability of flex hose in those sizes.

      Bill, wondering what can be done, in Boulder
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 9, 2010
        Hi Bill:

        Sorry it took so long to answer. I have been swamped at work.

        I print the books and bind them here at my house. They are $25 including shipping to domestic US destinations.

        Please let me know off list if you would like one.

        Thank you

        Barry Young