Re: [GrizHFMinimill] Sieg Mini-Mill power feed review

  • Ron Yost
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 7, 2002
      Wonder if anyone will sell just the leadscrew .. or all the 'mechanics',
      sans motor and driver?? I'm going to CNC my MiniMill and that factory-
      made 'excended' screw would be a nice 'lil shortcut.

      Have 3 nice beefy step motors, drivers, etc., just need to get on
      with it! :)

      Ron Yost
    • Frank Hoose <fhoose@yahoo.com>
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 9, 2003
        It's easy to extend the stock leadscrew. Look here:

        http://www.mini-
        lathe.com/Mini_mill/Modifications/Power_feed/power_feed.htm

        Frank Hoose
        http://www.mini-lathe.com