Re: Sieg Mini-Mill power feed review

  • fromday2 <aldayis@attbi.com>
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 7, 2002
      I am a little reluctant to admit that my powerfeed is a cordless
      Porter Cable drill and a 9/16 socket / universal joint. It fits on
      the stock metric nut a bit sloppy but I have not been temped to go
      buy the right metric socket with intregal universal joint. The drill
      has a high and low speed gear and adjustable torque settings. Been
      using it for more than a year, works well. It seems to me that the
      Sieg would be more awkward than the drill.

      Al Day

      --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Audette"
      <david.audette@v...> wrote:
      > MM huh ? Well I'm glad I didn't rush down and toss out those
      windshield
      > wiper motors <G>
      >
      > Dave
      > Worcester, Mass
      > www.broncosaurus.net

      The
      > > unit
      > > the
      > > the
      I'm
      > > have to
      > > feed

      Sieg

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Frank Hoose <fhoose@yahoo.com>
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 9, 2003
        It's easy to extend the stock leadscrew. Look here:

        http://www.mini-
        lathe.com/Mini_mill/Modifications/Power_feed/power_feed.htm

        Frank Hoose
        http://www.mini-lathe.com