Re: [GrizHFMinimill] Drill Bit Types

  • joe gifford
    Message 1 of 47 , May 4, 2009

      --- i purchased a set of chi-com letter number and fraction sized drill bits when i bought my lathe and mill. they will almost drill one hole each before becomming dull. they wont hold an edge and using my drill dr. on them is a waste of time. since then i have bought a 29 piece set of US made bits and when i need another size i buy American. dont waste your money buy quality once and you will never be sorry. joe gifford aka argie1891
    • W Q
      Message 47 of 47 , May 13, 2009
        Thanks to this thread I got some new, USA made, 135Deg, Split Point, Machine Screw length, TiN coated Cobalt drills while MSC had a special (so these were very affordable!)

        Will