ENCO 2 day 20% off sale code

  • iamg0ku
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2009
      WEBSALE gets you 20% off and internet order over $99

      offer expires Friday, May 1, 2009 at 11:00pm EDT

      Figures they'd run another sale right after I bought my RF45 clone
    • Jared
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3 6:38 AM
        --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "iamg0ku" <iamg0ku@...> wrote:

        > WEBSALE gets you 20% off and internet order over $99
        >
        > offer expires Friday, May 1, 2009 at 11:00pm EDT
        >
        > Figures they'd run another sale right after I bought my RF45 clone

        Where do you get the discount codes? From their magazine or email maybe?
      • iamg0ku
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4 10:02 AM
          They email promotions to me from time to time.

          --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Jared" <jdfox316@...> wrote:
          > Where do you get the discount codes? From their magazine or email maybe?

        • onebike2ride
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4 10:24 AM
            --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Jared" <jdfox316@...> wrote:

            > --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "iamg0ku" <iamg0ku@> wrote:
            > >
            > > WEBSALE gets you 20% off and internet order over $99
            > >
            > > offer expires Friday, May 1, 2009 at 11:00pm EDT
            > >
            > > Figures they'd run another sale right after I bought my RF45 clone
            > >
            > Where do you get the discount codes? From their magazine or email maybe?

            Go to http://www.use-enco.com

            In the left pane, going down the left side of their home page, you will see where you can enter your email address to receive special offers, and further down you'll see where you can request a catalog and etc. Sign up for everything! :-)

            Same goes with the Harbor Freight 20% coupons and email only sales and what not, go to:
            http://www.harborfreightusa.com

            Sign up for email and catalogs and etc...

            Cheers,
            John Z.