Re: Power feed

  • iamg0ku
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
      I'm far from an expert, but I tried everthing except switching out the
      resistor on the circuit board, and I cannot get that thing to function
      reliably.

      What makes it worse, is I hand lapped all my gibs on a granite block to
      perfection, then used auto polish and progressive tightening of the
      gibs while working the axes back and forth to give a very
      smooth "action" to all of my axes, and the damn power feed still
      doesn't work.
    • John Bernoth
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2014
        Hi Jim,
            F.O.R. sounds like it is a three throw switch, Forward,  Off,  Reverse. The O should be in the middle so you don't go straight from one direction to another - motors generally don't like that.
        Regards,
        John B