Re: milling X2 for mounting bearings reference 7206 2RS

  • John Kan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2008
      Hi, I also planning to install the 7206 as well, I got a pair of NSK
      7206 P4 on hand which does not come with any seals. I still thinking
      how to impelment the seal to get use of them but no idea how to do it
      yet. Does anyone installed 7206 to the mill with success? Or have
      any recommendations?

      Thanks a lot!

      John Kan

      http://www.nhbb.com/hitech/engineering/preload.htm