Re: Removing spacing ring from mini mill

  • lhbakeland
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 30, 2008
      Is this the ring that you are talking about?

      http://www.littlemachineshop.com/products/product_view.php?
      ProductID=1577&category=

      If it is, use the spindle locking rod to lock the spindle, remove the
      splindle top nut with the spanner, take off the motor mounting plate
      with motor, and then, use the spindle locking rod and a thin block of
      wood to lever it off.

      Hope this helps,

      Leo

      --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, Tony Caroccia <tcaroccia@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Mike and Leo,
      >
      > Trying to remove the spacing ring, the pulley will then be bored
      out to the same diameter as the spacing ring.

      http://au.docs..yahoo.com/homepageset