HF Mini Mill Replacement Gears for sale...

  • lhbakeland
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Happily, I now have the StirlingSteele belt drive kit installed in my
      Harbor Freight Mini Mill.

      I got these spares, before I got the belt drive. So, I won't be
      needing the replacement gears.

      They are new and unused from the LittleMachineShop.com

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150277059448

      Sooner or later, if you own one of these Mini Mills, and you have not
      converted to belt drive, you WILL need them.

      Save at least 1/3 of what it would cost to get them from
      LittleMachineShop.com