Re: I Don't Care What Women Say, Size DOES Matter!

  • Ray Livingston
    Message 1 of 42 , Jul 31, 2008
      I've just posted a few more pictures in the RayLs New Mill album. I
      got the "prettified" X and Y axis drives assembled and installed
      today. Everything fit absolutely perfectly! So, I'm now missing only
      the sheet metal strips that will cover the belts/pulleys, and the
      little milled covers that will cover the exposed ends of the
      ballscrews. The ballscrew end covers should get done tomorrow. The
      belt covers will have to wait until I take a trip into town, and find a
      heating/AC shop to cut the strips for me.

      Regards,
      Ray L.
    • Steve Johnson
      Message 42 of 42 , Aug 1, 2008
        Rabdy, I have been contemplating putting DRO's on my mini mill.

        Where did you get your set up?   From LMS?

        What problems did you have during installation?  Has it helped the quality of your work?

        Is it worth the cost?   I have a Micro Mark Mini Mill.

        Thanks.

        Steve Johnson
        stevemo43@...
        stevemo43@... - Home