enco free shipping code

  • argie1891
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
      i need some help i somehow deleted the latest enco free shipping code.
      it was for free shipping for any order over $200. i would really
      appreciate it if anyone could post it for me. thanks in advance joe
      gifford aka argie1891
    • Glenn Zaretzka
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
        --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "argie1891" <argie1891@...> wrote:

        > i need some help i somehow deleted the latest enco free shipping code.

        "Happy Independence Day! Join us for our July Holiday Celebration with
        Free UPS Shipping* on your Enco order of $50 or more. Just enter
        WB8JUP in the promo code box on the shopping cart page at use-enco.com
        or mention the code to your friendly sales associate when you order by
        phone at 800-USE-ENCO."

        Hope this helps.

        Glenn
      • argie1891
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008

          > "Happy Independence Day! Join us for our July Holiday Celebration with
          > Free UPS Shipping* on your Enco order of $50 or more. Just enter
          > WB8JUP in the promo code box on the shopping cart page at use-enco.com
          > or mention the code to your friendly sales associate when you order by
          > phone at 800-USE-ENCO."
          >
          > Hope this helps.
          >
          > Glenn

          thanks for your prompt reply i really appreciate it. joe gifford
        • Lowell Johnson
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
            --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "argie1891" <argie1891@...> wrote:

            > i need some help i somehow deleted the latest enco free shipping code.
            > it was for free shipping for any order over $200. i would really
            > appreciate it if anyone could post it for me. thanks in advance joe
            > gifford aka argie1891

            JLFS78