Re: Lathe wont start.

  • Don LeRoi
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 1, 2008
      --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Lee" <captainleeward@...> wrote:

      > This group is rant-free:

      Anyone know what happened to this group? I just noticed it had
      vanished.
    • glenn reid
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 1, 2008
        --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Don LeRoi" <dleroi@...> wrote:

        > --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Lee" <captainleeward@> wrote:
        > >
        > > This group is rant-free:

        > Anyone know what happened to this group? I just noticed it had
        > vanished.

        Hello where did captain and his group go?
        As you say it just vanished,I went to have a look and it was gone
      • Rodent of Unusual Size
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 2, 2008
          --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "Don LeRoi" <dleroi@...> wrote:

          > Anyone know what happened to this group? I just noticed it had
          > vanished.

          Yah, it went missing a few weeks ago. No explanation, and no response
          from Cap when I sent email..
        • upand_at_them
          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 2, 2008
            It's likely that something was posted that violated a copyright and
            forced Yahoo to take it down.

            Mike