Re: 3-axis DRO kit from LMS won't go

  • Rodent of Unusual Size
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2008
      --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, viajoaquin@... wrote:

      > LMS shows the unit mounted on the front of the bed, could
      > that be your problem?

      Chris says that mine is one of the first of a new style of kit, as
      well, and the second one to be reported missing the screws. He
      forwarded the issue to SMW Precision, the makers of the DRO kit. So
      now I'm waiting for SMW to get back to me.

      I could probably work around the issue with some judicious
      repositioning of the mounting holes, but for nearly US$400 and a
      1-year warranty I think I'd like to have one that works as provided.. :-/