Happy New Year

  • Cletus L. Berkeley
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      Hoisting a full glass of Merlot, on behalf of my family, I wish to
      take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy New Year.
      May you and your family enjoy peace, happiness, health and prosperity.

      Cletus
    • Glenn Zaretzka
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
        Cletus -

        Thanks for the good wishes and I hope you and yours also have a happy
        and prosperous New Year.

        To continue off topic - how did your motorcycle shipping drama play
        out? If you posted the result, I missed it.

        Glenn