Membership

  • Rick Wiggins
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
      Please activate my membership.
      Thanks, Rick
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
        Hi Rick:

        memberships are not really activated. When you post a
        message that contains some machining related content
        your posting status gets changed from moderated to
        unmoderated. We do this to keep the number of sex
        improvement and gray market drug and stock tip ads to
        a minimum.

        Welcome to the group and please play nice with the
        other members.

        Barry

        --- Rick Wiggins <rickwiggins@...> wrote:

        > Please activate my membership.