Re: [GrizHFMinimill] Re: Is this the largest Minimill you have heard of?

    Message 1 of 38 , Nov 2, 2007
      Anybody interested in discussion of big cameras can
      email me privately or find one of the many fine
      threads on either apug.org or photo.net. I hang out in
      the camera building and modification forum at APUG
      (Analog Photo Users Group). They also have a chatroom
      I sometimes go to.

      Don, that KB18 sounds interesting and very heavy. I
      used to have a K12 for doing aerial work.

      Thank you Don

      Barry Young

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 38 of 38 , Nov 5, 2007
        Hi Ken:

        Some manufacturers use levels and some do not.

        My design calls for spirit levels mortised into the
        side of the back box.

        Now there are two of us who cannot wait to see what
        somes of this machine.

        Barry Young