Re: [GrizHFMinimill] Re: Is this the largest Minimill you have heard of?

    Message 1 of 38 , Nov 2, 2007
      Hi Ken:

      I posted a photo of a competitors fine camera in my
      folder on this group. Mine will be very similar in
      appearance and very dis-similar in engineering.

      My own camera prototype is half complete and not ready
      for viewing. Trust me, when it is time to show off the
      fruits of all this work, the Minimill group will be
      the first to see it. I risk going off topic here, so I
      will be trying hard to stay minimill oriented. Anyone
      interested in panoramic or Ultra Large Format (the
      ONLY area of film based photography that is expanding
      rather than losing the battle to digital) can email me
      off list for all the info they every wanted and
      probably much much more. It would not be right for me
      to harp on others and not practice what I preach.

      Thanks Ken

      Barry Young

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 38 of 38 , Nov 5, 2007
        Hi Ken:

        Some manufacturers use levels and some do not.

        My design calls for spirit levels mortised into the
        side of the back box.

        Now there are two of us who cannot wait to see what
        somes of this machine.

        Barry Young